Written by Pauline
Friday, 16 March 2012 00:00
Participants in Risk Management, Advanced Project Management and CAPM preparation days at the University of Aberdeen rated the courses 4.68, 4.82 and 4.86 overall out of 5 respectively (5 being excellent).
Top 10 comments across the courses:
- "One of the best courses I have ever attended - thank you. Would highly recommend to other colleagues."
- "Lots of tools to manage my work/time and professional relationships more efficiently."
- "The course was very enjoyable, interesting and useful."
- "Once again fantastic and useful course."
- "Excellent presenter and well-constructed course (4 part). Memorable. Good handouts and access to resources."
- "The course was thoroughly enjoyable and worthwhile overall."
- "Once again an excellent course and presenter; having someone from the 'real world' allows you to understand the course through appropriate examples."
- [I attended these courses] "To fully take control of my PhD programme."
- "These project management courses are excellent with a great variety and relevance to a wide audience - hard to suggest improvements."
- [The trainer is] "very good at repeating and going over key ideas in fun and relevant ways so the take home points do come home with you!"
... selected comments from each of the events as follows:
Project Risk Management - 'Take Away' or 'Benefit Most From':
- "Gave me several tools that can be used easily."
- "Ways of planning work to minimise impact of risks."
- "Reiterating things from last session plus extension of ideas - meeting up with people and discussing how we were all using techniques in other work."
- "Interacting with other disciplines."
- "How to identify and manage risks using different strategies."
- "The practical exercises and examples used."
- "I'll use Risk evaluation techniques in my research."
- "Risk management skills to improve organisation and personal outputs."
- "Application of risk management to my research."
Advanced Project Management - 'Take Away' or 'Benefit Most From':
- "Necessary skills to manage projects and achieve desired goals with less complications."
- "Presenting [the] techniques with ref to reality."
- "The concept of project scoping and gold plating."
- "Tracking cost and expectations of a project over time."
- "Methods of prioritisation."
- "Different project management methodologies and communication skills."
- "Implement project phasing methods."
- "Recording changes and incorporating them on running tasks."
- "Communication; prioritisation; negotiation of scope effects on time, cost, quality."
- "Incorporate more precision in my project planning."
- "A large amount of the controlling/monitoring and estimating tools are very relevant to lab based research."
CAPM - 'Take Away' or 'Benefit Most From':
- "Test questions and PMI techniques."
- "Sample exams."
- "Becoming more aware of the terminology."
- "Exam practice questions."
- "Knowledge areas... etc. redefining what's important to know for the exam."
- "A first-hand way of seeing the CAPM exams."
- "Practice exams and review of material."
- "Everything especially going through exam questions."
- "Going over key ideas again to fix them in my memory."
Find out why buy cialis , and much more.
Online pharmacy, buy viagra , low prices.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:40 )