Written by Pauline
Thursday, 22 December 2011 10:15
... attendees on a recent Project Management event rated their learning experience very highly.
General comments included:
- This was a really, really valuable workshop and it should be run regularly to encourage as many staff as possible to attend.
- Felt this was the best training course I have been on it many years. Have developed a better understanding of project management and have developed new skills which will be relevant to my post over the next few years.
- The only improvement would be to make it longer, to have the chance to learn more from the facilitator!
- Excellent course and brilliantly delivered. I have already recommended the course to my colleagues.
- This was a thoroughly enjoyable and extremely informative course.
Feedback relating to "gaining new knowledge/ideas from attending this workshop that will be used":
- Learned a lot of new techniques, clarified my current knowledge, and can now think of situations in the past where I could have applied new knowledge to provide a better outcome.
- It will immediately my skill managing my PhD thesis. In a long future terms it will help me to move towards project management.
- I have now realise that planning can be trained, and the essentials of initiating and planning a project can be learnt in a systematic way.
- It will help in many aspects of my day to day role.
- Greater awareness of the entire process of project management and the true value in planning as much as possible prior to project initiation.
- Excellent course. Tools and techniques learnt can be applied to any project, regardless of subject or profession. The course information demonstrates howa project can be initiated and monitored to ensure a successful outcome. Invaluable information.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 22 December 2011 10:44 )